[OpenAFS-devel] silly question

Renato Arruda rla9216@osfmail.rit.edu
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:25:21 -0400

That makes it compile, but there is a very strange link problem... Sorry =
for=20
the silly problems... and thanks for the help...
[]'s
Renato

[rarruda@res140b-205 org]$ gcc temp.c -o temp
/tmp/ccZaFnEY.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccZaFnEY.o(.text+0xc): undefined reference to `ka_Init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[rarruda@res140b-205 org]$

On Friday 05 July 2002 10:32, you wrote:
> Try #include <afs/param.h> before <afs/kautils.h>
>
> -derek
>
> Renato Arruda <rla9216@rit.edu> writes:
> > #include <afs/kautils.h>
> > main()
> > {
> >         ka_Init( 0 );
> >         return 0;
> > }
> > I have the devel package instaled for redhat 7.3, but when compiling =
gcc
> > complains with the the error message at the end. I looked at all the
> > files involved and there doesn't seem to be any problems there at all=
=2E
> > since i am not extremely familiar with development using the openafs
> > libraries, i was just wondering if anyone could give me some insight =
or
> > some pointers...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > []'s