[OpenAFS-devel] ppc_linux22 still working incorrectly on Debian

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@Helsinki.FI
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:14:05 +0300 (EEST)

> > The specific error message (after a truckload of "lost contact with ..."
> > messages to the system log) is that /afs cannot be mounted, so df
> > doesn't show /afs, and yes, the mount point is there.
>
> This implies a network problem.

Whatever problem it was, it got sorted out once I managed to compile
a kernel of my own.  I've now got BenH's 2.4.19-rc1 kernel on the
7300/166 and OpenAFS 1.2.5 works.

Thanks to Derek, Chas, and others.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.