[OpenAFS-devel] "struct buf" in src/afs (libafs/libuafs)

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:01:09 -0600

Perhaps it's only present on some architectures, and not on others.
Seems to me that something similar to the dummy define I did would be
needed, but possibly in a big ifdef to check and see if it's defined or
not.

I just checked, looks like it is defined on FBSD but not on Linux.
Haven't looked at solaris or hpux yet. So, probably something that
defines it in certain cases, and not in others would be worthwhile.=20

Anyone interested in throwing together an autoconf check for struct buf
being known?

-- Nathan