[OpenAFS-devel] OpenBSD client available now

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:04:11 -0500

I've got a working OpenBSD client in the cvs tree now.  If you are feeling
brave and would like to try it:

cvs get -r HEAD
./regen.sh
./configure --with-afs-sysname=i386_obsd31 --enable-transarc-paths
gmake

You're on your own for now for installation, but I'll be happy to answer
questions.

It seems to work ok readonly but has trouble storing files.  I have not
played with it enough to discover the rest of the bugs.  Bug reports
welcome, especially if they are accompanied by patches.

I'll try to get a more proper release put together in the next few days.