[OpenAFS-devel] Jaguar: Loginwindow - pam - getting there

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:52:28 -0400

I'm curious to which techniques you were referring.

The only I've been able to find on the port-darwin list concerts a
program that someone wrote to take the ticket and essentially run aklog
(it's a Kerberos plugin).

Were there other techniques at which I should be looking as well?

Thanks!

--
David William Botsch