[OpenAFS-devel] Negative size on fs lq .

Satish Kumar ksatish@in.ibm.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:22:39 +0530

This is the patch that Gregory was suggesting..

In
StoreData_RXStyle()
{

#endif /* AFS_NT40_ENV */
    int tlen;                           /* temp for xfr length */
    Inode tinode;                       /* inode for I/O */
    afs_int32 optSize;                  /* optimal transfer size */
    int DataLength;                     /* size of inode */
    afs_int32 TruncatedLength;          /* size after ftruncate */
    afs_uint32 NewLength;                       /* size after this store
complet
es */

        if (linkCount != 1) {
            unsigned int size;
            ViceLog(25, ("StoreData_RXStyle : inode %s has more than
onelink\n",
                         PrintInode(NULL, VN_GET_INO(targetptr))));
            /* other volumes share this data, better copy it first */

}

Update_ParentVnodeStatus(parentptr, volptr, dir, author, linkcount)
#endif /* FS_STATS_DETAILED */
    Vnode *parentptr;
    Volume *volptr;
    DirHandle *dir;
    int author;
    int linkcount;
#if FS_STATS_DETAILED
    char a_inSameNetwork;       /*Client in the same net as File Server?*/
#endif /* FS_STATS_DETAILED */

{
    unsigned int newlength;         /* Holds new directory length */

I have never submitted a patch before to OpenAfs. If any one can create it
:-)

Thanks and Regards,
Satish.