[OpenAFS-devel] Adding an "estimate" function to vlserver

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:03:33 -0600

As long as the rx interface is defined to include space for returning
the information, the actual calculation could always be added later. Key
is to make sure there is room available for expansion so that we don't
have to have incompatible api calls.=20

-- Nathan