[OpenAFS-devel] Windows Broken Pipes

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:15:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Lantzer, Ryan wrote:

> to remain offline>

There's a similar "vos online" command. Both are marked hidden. When doing
a side proejct I came across them. I suspect I never finished that side
project. Hmmm.

> I plan on testing these changes out before posting diffs. But I would
> like to know if someone has any opinions about this kind of change to
> the code. In particular, if someone sees a problem with these changes,
> please let me know. Also, if someone else can get a better idea of what
> is currently wrong with the code and suggest a better solution, that
> would be welcome too.

I should reread what you suggest after looking at code, but it looks at
least like it should work to me. I think there's some other "right answer"
but "an answer" is better than "no answer".