[OpenAFS-devel] RE: [OpenAFS] AFS Client on IA 64

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:48:34 -0500

re 'strip'... I think we should probably consider changing the build
process in the trunk to not use install to copy the files around, since
it insists on stripping them even when you've specifically requested the
build have debugging enabled.

If you don't want the symbols, don't build with debug enabled (the
default).=20

Thoughts?

-- Nathan