[OpenAFS-devel] afsd default options

Jan Pospisil honik@ntc.zcu.cz
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:08:40 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jim Rees wrote:
>
> > Never accuse me of thinking unnecessarily.  Let's drop dynroot from the
> > proposal.
>
> perhaps someone else has a good argument. maybe we have a lot of people
> not using our rc files?

It would definitelly be nice to start AFS when beeing off-net regardless
the -dynroot is used or not. That's my opinion.

J.P.
           \|/
          (*.*)
  Ing. Jan Pospisil                       University of West Bohemia
  tel:    (+420) 37763-4715       New Technologies - Research Centre
  fax:    (+420) 37763-4702                           Univerzitni 20
  e-mail: Jan.Pospisil@ntc.zcu.cz                      306 14  Plzen