[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.2.8 Release Candidate 2 now available for testing

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:51:35 -0500 (EST)

> > I do read openafs-devel...

This is your clue to stop CC'ing me.

> # grep kunmap_high /proc/ksyms
> c012e4e0 kunmap_high_R__ver_kunmap_high

this is broken.

> > those kernel headers look broken, like kunmap_high isn't exported as a
> > versioned symbol. that's definitely not our problem, if true. (if you get
> > a versioned symbol from /proc/ksyms, your headers are broken and i have no
> > suggestions)
>
> So should I Cc: linux-kernel list?

i doubt it. it's going to be your build, probably, and not their problem.
make mrproper; make config; make dep, then grep for kunmap_high in
include/linux/modules/*

then you might have cause for calling it their problem