[OpenAFS-devel] calling patches out of the woodwork

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:28:53 -0500 (EST)

If you have any particularly broad patches to the head, please let us
know. The near term devlopment roadmap is basically to release a 1.2.9
with some minor unix fixes (no impact for windows so no new nt release is
anticipated) and then to begin heavy development/testing/prerelease work
on what is currently the CVS head.

Ideally in about another 10 days we'd like to clean up the entire source
base by retabifying and doing other such neatening which is going to make
diffs ugly, so if you have something to be applied, please either send it
along before that, or make yourself known so that we can delay if need be.