[OpenAFS-devel] AFS Server on Mac OS X working

Edward Moy emoy@apple.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:43:08 -0800

Well, I think I got the server working on Mac OS X.  It seems that
AFS_64BIT_IOPS_ENV was not set, so Inode was being incorrectly typed.
I now can copy files reliably and volume releases now work.

Is there a test suite I can run to further test the server?  The README
in the "tests" directory seems to imply I need a Kerberos server, which
I don't have, so I'm not sure it will work.
Edward Moy
Apple Computer, Inc.
emoy@apple.com

(This message is from me as a reader of this list, and not a statement
from Apple.)