[OpenAFS-devel] Using AFS filesystem with web-enabled app

Chris Campbell ijkdc@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:01:42 -0600

We have an application that has a web front end.  Currently, users are able
to log in via ssh and use this application in text or X mode.  I am trying
to get the web version to work.  Currently, the Kerberos authentication
works but I cannot get AFS working.  I tried to use the same PAM module I
use with sshd to exec the aklog program, but when run under Apache, it fails
and the web application reports that it is unable to access the user's home
directory.  I was wondering if anyone has successfully enabled a user to log
in and access AFS files with a web application and if anyone has ideas on
what might be causing my problem.

Thanks,

Chris