[OpenAFS-devel] 1.2.9 bug in Solaris 9

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Sat, 3 May 2003 13:40:06 -0400 (EDT)

> I've seen no comment or follow up with the ls -l bug I'm seeing in Solaris
> 9.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any 'ls -l' operation I perform while in
> AFS takes approximately 13 seconds to complete.  I can provide a truss of
> the process if desired.

  Well I can't help with the problem.  But I'm running solaris 9 on my
workstation, and installed openafs-1.2.9 client as soon as it came out,
and I haven't had any of the problems you have mentioned.  Might want to
try an ls -l in different volumes on different servers to see if you can
track down a server that's responding slow.

Tim

Tim Craig            These are my opinions and not my employers. :)
OIT-Systems
tim@umbc.edu         It's hard to be serious when you're
                       naked. - Garfield