[OpenAFS-devel] state of the (development) world

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:17:59 -0400 (EDT)

How about some non-PAG discussion?

-CVS head: all patches believed to be currently applyable and applicable
at this time from the bug queue applied. I'm about to test to see what if
anything may have been broken in the process. Reformat of course imminent
but if you have issues you believe were not addressed, the bug queue will
be addressed again before such is done.

-1.2.9a: WINNT installer ready and tarball being created, thanks Jim
Peterson on this one.

-1.2.10: release candidate coming. all patches on hand which are known to
be needed (bugfixes or items with no impact to known working code) are
applied. However, bugs 1409 and 1435 are MUST address before this can be
released, and the fixes should be applicable to the CVS head as well.
We don't know yet what causes the problem in 1409 (why the listener won't
die). If you want to test for your favorite issue now, you can check out
the head of openafs-stable-1_2_x. No release candidate is likely until
1435 is addressed.