[OpenAFS-devel] state of the (development) world

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 15:41:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> > On Thu, 15 May 2003, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> >
> > > Can we expect to see the HPUX  11.i and 11.22 for the Ia64 in 1.2.10?
> >
> > I don't promise I have time. I do promise I have no way to test. If
> > someone else makes the patch you already did apply cleanly I will take it
> > from there, otherwise I will do the best I can.
>
> You have already added them to the CVS. So what do you mean make them
> apply cleanly?

Just because it applies to the head doesn't make it apply cleanly to the
(divergent) 1.2 branch. If it's already applied to the 1.2 branch then
we're already done, but I don't believe so.