[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS on Tru64 5.1B

Brent A Nelson brent@phys.ufl.edu
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:28:59 -0400 (EDT)

I need to try (emphasis on "try", as I have no idea what I'm doing and no
knowledge of deep, scary kernel internals and am not much of a programmer)
to get OpenAFS running on Tru64 5.1B.  It's the only big obstacle
remaining in my department LDAP/Kerberos/AFS migration plan (I hope).

Does anyone have any idea what it might take to get OpenAFS working for
the 5.1 series? Should I start from OpenAFS 1.2.9, or does someone already
have some patches incorporated into a snapshot?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer,

Brent Nelson
Director of Computing
Dept. of Physics
University of Florida