[OpenAFS-devel] Status of AIX 5.1 port?

Hartmut Reuter reuter@rzg.mpg.de
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:27:00 +0100

I don't know why my port didn't make it into the stable releases, but
you can get our binaries from /afs/ipp-garching/rs_aix51/usr/afsws
The client supports 32- and 64-bit kernels and has already large file
support.

-Hartmut

Russ Allbery wrote:
> I see from the archives that there was a discussion of an AIX 5.1 port
> that was "almost done" in the fall of last year, but it doesn't seem to be
> in 1.2.10 and I haven't seen any further discussion of it.  Does anyone
> know what the current status is?

Hartmut Reuter                           e-mail reuter@rzg.mpg.de
					   phone +49-89-3299-1328
RZG (Rechenzentrum Garching)               fax   +49-89-3299-1301
Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (MPG) and the
Institut fuer Plasmaphysik (IPP)