[OpenAFS-devel] patch submission process?

Joseph H. Buehler aspam@cox.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:17:57 -0500

Is there an official patch submission process or patch format?

Compiling OpenAFS for HPUX 11.0 I noticed a couple bugs caught by the
compiler.  This got me interested in doing some static analysis on
the OpenAFS code in the interest of improving its quality.

I'm currently working on running the main branch CVS source through
flexelint on Windows NT, and it is likely to detect a number of bugs.

If those who scan submitted patches want things a particular way,
I would be happy to oblige, if you would let me know what you want.

Joe Buehler