[OpenAFS-devel] Re: MSVC++ 5 problems with current CVS

Joe Buehler jbuehler@hekimian.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:51:38 -0500

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Are you compiling only with Visual C++ 6.0?
>
> If so, which version of the Service Pack?
>
> Are you compiling with the Platform SDK installed?

MCVC++ 6 SP 5.  I am not using the Platform SDK, just the
three headers mentioned in the windows nt readme in the OpenAFS
source.

> the wrong version of the MFC libraries are being linked against.
> I am aware of all of these issues.  I have not had time to check in
> fixes as yet.

I am just providing feedback to whoever works on this.  There does not
seem to be any publicly accessible list for the "official" OpenAFS
developers so I can have some idea what the current development status
is.
--
Joe Buehler