[OpenAFS-devel] Re: MSVC++ 5 problems with current CVS

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:05:21 -0500

On Monday, November 17, 2003 07:51:38 -0500 Joe Buehler
<jbuehler@hekimian.com> wrote:

> I am just providing feedback to whoever works on this.  There does not
> seem to be any publicly accessible list for the "official" OpenAFS
> developers so I can have some idea what the current development status
> is.

The "OpenAFS Contributors" page <http://www.openafs.org/credits.html> lists
the folks responsible for running the OpenAFS project, and also includes a
list of everyone who has contributed code.

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer