[OpenAFS-devel] Cannot overwrite a file

Adam Parrish waparris@ncsu.edu
18 Nov 2003 12:00:03 -0500

I am having a very similar problem when trying to just rename a file in
my afs space. The user is authenticated with Kerberos tokens and their
home directory is mounted on login. I then run a test to see if I can
rename a file with mv /afs/cellname/user/w/waparris/file
/afs/cellname/user/w/waparris/file2 and it gives me error cannot stat
'file' : Permission denied.

Any ideas?

Much appreciated.
Adam Parrish