[OpenAFS-devel] PAM / openssh 3.7.1p2

Dean Anderson dean@av8.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:09:40 -0400 (EDT)

I just upgraded to openssh 3.7.1p2, and added usepam to my sshd_config,
but it seems that pam_afs.o doesn't obtain tokens.

After 3 tries for a password (presumeably /etc/passwd--but this doesn't
seem to be in my pam.d/sshd file, so I am mystified as to why I am gettign
these prompts)   I am finally asked for an 'AFS password'. This works, but
I get this:

Last login: Sun Oct  5 21:03:07 2003 from vista.av8.net
Could not chdir to home directory /afs/av8.net/users/dean: Permission
denied
bash: /afs/av8.net/users/dean/.bash_profile: Permission denied

And I have no tokens.  I am using openafs 1.2.9 on redhat 7.3

WTF?

		--Dean