[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Issues with keytab creation related to switch to w2k3 w/ ktutil

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@columbia.edu
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:44:19 -0400

--------------090702040906030508000305

Douglas E. Engert wrote:

>  Fix OpenAFS to accept des-cbc-md5. This is a change to src/rxkad/ticket5.c
>  to replace the "FIXME" comments with md4 and md5. I got this to compile
>  yesterday, nad have not tested. I took the Heimdal md5 amd md4 and added
>  code to ticket5.c Jeff also added support for large tickets. This would be the
>  best long term solution, but requires changes to servers, and clients for
>  large tickets.

If you have done this work please attach the patch
to the MD5/MD4 ticket and let me know it is there.
I will merge the patch in with utmost haste.

Jeffrey Altman

--------------090702040906030508000305

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
  <pre wrap=""><font face="Bitstream Cyberbit">
  Fix OpenAFS to accept des-cbc-md5. This is a change to src/rxkad/ticket5.c
  to replace the "FIXME" comments with md4 and md5. I got this to compile
  yesterday, nad have not tested. I took the Heimdal md5 amd md4 and added
  code to ticket5.c Jeff also added support for large tickets. This would be the
  best long term solution, but requires changes to servers, and clients for
  large tickets.
If you have done this work please attach the patch<br>
to the MD5/MD4 ticket and let me know it is there.<br>
I will merge the patch in with utmost haste.<br>
Jeffrey Altman<br>

--------------090702040906030508000305--