[OpenAFS-devel] Re: progress... sortof...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:53:42 -0500

It's not all the time... but certain user written code definately
triggers the problem, and once it's hit once, it takes the machine down.
I hae one set of user code (unfortunately not very minimal) that seems
to trigger it very reliably on some of the boxes I have.=20

I do not believe that clearing the AFS cache has had any effect.

Shouldn't that be -EIO?

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20