[OpenAFS-devel] How to isolate rxrpc from afs

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:52:17 +0200

On Aug 6, 2004, at 12:49 PM, Neeraj Chourasia wrote:

> hello friends,
>
>     I am learning rxrpc by my own. I know afs uses rx rpc extensively.
> There are 2 libraries which are important to compile rxrpc application
> --
>  a) ../rx/librx.a
>  b) ../lwp/liblwp.a
>
> but i dont know, how to isolate it(Rxgen) out from AFS complex code
> space ,so that i could compile and run my application.
>
> I wud b thankful if sum1 cud help me out.....

Just take a look in the src/rx directory. You'll find there a
subdirectory 'test' with some example server and client and in the
directory "simple.example" there is ... "a simple example" :-) .

Last time I looked you had to change the Makefile a little bit for
getting those examples compiled but they work and you can learn about
RX.

Horst