[OpenAFS-devel] Suggestion for Linux init script

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:06:55 +0200 (EET)

Nathan,

> This is already in afsd (sortof, there is a specific check for reiserfs),

Well, I'm using 1.2.10, which I think is the most recent stable version
of the client (as 1.2.11 only fixes the db servers quorum bug) and it
didn't check for reiserfs, which is what I use, which is why I suggested
the whole mess in the first place.

Is such a check in afsd for alpha_dux*/advfs and hp_ux*/vxfs, too?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,