[OpenAFS-devel] Fedora Core 2: getting somewhere!

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:01:06 -0400

Okay, wow. With today's snapshot, and with my tiny patch to add the fifth
(guessed) argument to sock_create, the kernel module builds and loads
succesfully. I almost fell off my chair.

But now:

  $ sudo ./afsd -stat 2000 -dcache 800 -daemons 3 -volumes 70 -nosettime \
      -dynroot
  afsd: Error -1 in basic initialization.
  afsd: Error enabling dynroot support.
  Adding cell 'bu.edu': error -1
  afsd: No check server daemon in client.
  afsd: All AFS daemons started.
  afsd: Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

 $ sudo ./afsd -stat 2000 -dcache 800 -daemons 3 -volumes 70 -nosettime
 afsd: Error -1 in basic initialization.
 Adding cell 'bu.edu': error -1
 afsd: No check server daemon in client.
 afsd: All AFS daemons started.
 afsd: Can't mount AFS on /afs(22)

which I dunno about. But I'm much encouraged. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>