[OpenAFS-devel] Preliminary OpenAFS 1.3.x RPM for Fedora Core 2

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:32:28 -0400

Preliminary OpenAFS RPMs for Fedora Core 2 and the 2.6 kernel:

<http://www.mattdm.org/misc/openafs/>

Please read the README.RPM and TODO.RPM files included in the src.rpm. (Also
conveniently on the above web site, which is a little ugly because I'm lazy.)

Specific caveats: it's very cutting edge, and some things (SMP, for example)
don't work at all. You may get PAG support if you rebuild your kernel to
export the syscall table -- I haven't tried. Otherwise, you won't.

Any bugs in the new init script or in the specfile, or suggestions for
improvements, please let me know!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>