[OpenAFS-devel] call of sock_create in src/rx/LINUX/rx_knet.c

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:05:07 -0400

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> writes:

> Actually -- the Fedora Core security update kernels (starting at least with
> 2.6.6-1.427) are back to the standard number of parameters, and instead have
> a separate "sock_create_kern" which does what the fifth parameter would have
> enabled. Seems like a less broken change.
>
> In any case, I think it's probably safe to remove this test entirely.

Only if you don't plan to support the original distribution kernel
from FC2..  But in that case I suspect we can make a FC2-specific
test.  So IMHO the test should remain, only it should be refined.

-derek