[OpenAFS-devel] another weird afs client issue w/ cannot talk to server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:35:29 -0500

Got another one of my clients that just popped up with this error
condition. Talking to one of my file servers, the machine gets nother
but rx abort packets back.=20

I do see one connection from that host on the server that has an error
state of 19270409, which is 'authentication expired', but the dir I am
trying to access is system:anyuser readable.=20

When this has happened in the past, at times it has required a reboot of
the client, sometimes waiting makes it go away though.=20

Any ideas on what might cause this or suggested diagnostics?

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216