[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] Cross Realm Kerberos+AFS

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 19 May 2004 13:06:53 -0500

This brings up a question about the K5 support in 1.3.64
As far as I can tell the rskad code  does not check the transited field,
or check for an empty transited field, or if the the KDC set the
TRANSITED_POLICY_CHECKED flag.

So it is not much better then the K4 support for cross realm.

It should be a simple fix to at least check for  TRANSITED_POLICY_CHECKED
or an empty transited field.