[OpenAFS-devel] patches for afs-krb5 (fix 64-bit bug, etc)

Christopher Allen Wing wingc@engin.umich.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 13:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't bother trying to build anything besides 'asetkey' and 'aklog'
because that's all that gets packaged in the "openafs-krb5" RPM.

The rest of it probably breaks due to the changes between MIT krb5-1.2 and
krb5-1.3.

Thanks,

Chris Wing
wingc@engin.umich.edu