[OpenAFS-devel] New unofficial OpenAFS 1.3.73 rpms for Fedora Core 2

Miles Davis miles@cs.stanford.edu
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:39:10 -0800

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 10:12:08PM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Miles Davis wrote:
>
> >I have seen a rather annoying problem on a couple of hosts -- occasional
> >'cache corruption' -- that is, after doing something like a make of a
> >large bit of software, something weird happens to files. They show up in
> >an 'ls -l' as something like

> Patch will be in 1.3.74

Man, you're good. I thought for sure you'd need more information. :)

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities