[OpenAFS-devel] pr_Initialize falis when called

John Hayes jhh@envirobat.org
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:54:59 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know why the code I posted so long ago doesn't work.

I finally grabbed a copy of my openafs source tree and hacked the klog.c
module, copying it to another name, modifying the make file to support
that new name and then I removed everything I possibly could to create a
C++ class that can do what I want done.

It appears that works fine. It also appears there is some irregularity
with the way Linux, the SuSE Linux 9.0 distribution in particular uses the
openafs suite.

Go figure.

And now a question. Does openafs-1.2.1 uses threads and is it reentrant.
In other words can I used applications employing the libraries in
multithreaded applications where library code is used in concurrent
multiple child threads?

Thanks,
John Hayes