[OpenAFS-devel] aklog Makefile

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:12:32 -0500

>> Just FYI: Since I don't run Heimdal, I was counting on someone stepping
>> up to the plate and doing the work to make asetkey work with it.  If the
>> answer is no one is going to do that ... well, I guess we're going to
>> have a significant discreapancy between Heimdal and MIT in terms of
>> OpenAFS support.
>
>Heimdal's kadmin can already do the asetkey thing natively, so there isn't
>a lot of need for asetkey on Heimdal.

Doesn't Heimdal also ship with afslog, which does the same thing as aklog?
Yet everyone was bugging me to make aklog work with Heimdal.  Admittedly,
the work I am going to do in either case for asetkey is zero, so it doesn't
matter all that much to me personally.  I just find the logic here a bit
inconsistant.

--Ken