[OpenAFS-devel] Minimum autoconf version

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:48:34 -0400

>This will probably require some work to go through all the macros and make
>sure that everything is properly quoted.  I've done this for about five
>projects already, and can take a pass at it if the above strategy sounds
>agreeable to everyone.

Well, considering that I have been building with 2.54 since I've
started doing work on OpenAFS and I haven't notice any problems, I
suspect that the amount of work that we need to do is probably pretty
close to zero.  I've we're voting, I don't see the harm in requiring
something lower than 2.59, unless we really need some feature that's
part of 2.59.

--Ken