[OpenAFS-devel] getting a token on login - Debian comment

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:02:30 -0700

Tim Spriggs <tims@lpl.arizona.edu> writes:

> Also interesting about the Debian afs packages is the lack of
> kaserver. It took me a while to find out that the package maintainer
> explicitly leaves it out under the guise that new server installations
> should not use it.

If someone really desperately needs an OpenAFS package for kaserver, I
have one, but it has local modifications that you probabily wouldn't like
(like disabling all direct password changes).  It would at least be a
starting point for you to roll your own if you really want, though.