[OpenAFS-devel] OSX Tiger: aklog?

Sensei senseiwa@tin.it
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:54:35 -0500

Hi.

I took a look at the current source code on the osx 10.4 branch. I
successfully compiled it and it works. The problem is with aklog.

When I compile it, I have to define myself in aklog_main.c

#define AFSDIR_CLIENT_ETC_DIRPATH "/etc/"

At least, I hope it's right. On linking it complains about some
libraries in util.a and librx.a --- fixed it, adding the libraries:

AFSLIBS=-L/Users/sensei/Projects/AFS/openafs/lib \
         -lsys \
         -lprot \
         -lubik \
         -lauth \
         -lrxkad \
         -lrx \
         -llwp \
         -ldes \
         -lcom_err \
         -lsys \
         -lresolv \
         /Users/sensei/Projects/AFS/openafs/lib/util.a

I still get a linker error:

gcc  -o aklog aklog.o aklog_main.o aklog_param.o krb_util.o
linked_list.o   -lkrb524   -L/Users/sensei/Projects/AFS/openafs/lib -
lsys -lprot -lubik -lauth -lrxkad -lrx -llwp -ldes -lcom_err -lsys -
lresolv /Users/sensei/Projects/AFS/openafs/lib/util.a  -lkrb5 -
lk5crypto -lcom_err
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_add_to_error_table
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [aklog] Error 1
sensei:src$

I don't know where to find the library containing the symbol. Is
anyone using or trying to use aklog on tiger?

--
Sensei <senseiwa@tin.it>

cd /pub
more beer