[OpenAFS-devel] afs user library on Palmos??

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth@cern.ch
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:54:23 -0500

Thus spake Kyle Moffett (mrmacman_g4@mac.com):
> IIRC, several groups have gotten Linux (of a sort) running on several
> PocketPC models, and I _think_ maybe on a palm model as well.

I have Linux running on my IPAQ 3850 and use it as in-flight navigation
computer (connected to a GPS receiver) in sailplanes. Linux works fine
on several PocketPCs, but AFAIK Palm hardware is hardly supported.

Still I would install AFS on my IPAQ more because of the geek-factor
than for any production purposes.

Hendrik

--
Wisdoms from "Illinois Rules of the Road":
  'Yielding the right-of-way can help prevent accidents'