[OpenAFS-devel] rxgk status?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:37:50 -0500

I know everyone's focusing on 1.4.0, but what has happened with rxgk?

*still* haveing the same single DES keys on all my fileservers is making
me nervous. Is there anyone capable of contracting out the work to
finish rxgk and making all (or at least most) of the crypto use gssapi
mechanisms?

Any idea how much this would cost?

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org

Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz