[OpenAFS-devel] vmalloc memory leak in 1.3.84/85?

Peter Somogyi psomogyi@gamax.hu
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:05:08 +0200

Hi,

We've encountered into the same bug (vmalloc leak in afs client when klog many users, openafs-1.4.0-rc4).
Is the need to call "sysctl -w afs.GCPAGs=1" - when you don't want memleak - a bug, or it's by design?

--
Peter Somogyi
Software Developer, Gamax Ltd.