[OpenAFS-devel] 1.4.1-RC1 locks up Mac OSX 10.4.2 after 5-6 hours

Christopher Williams fiveiron@gmail.com
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:45:39 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to OpenAFS and to the forum but thought I'd mention this to
the developers.  I just installed the .dmg of 1.4.1-rc1 and got
everything working fine under Mac OS X 10.4.2.  But after about 5-6
hours everything quits responding and never comes back.  I can let it
sit for hours with no response.  I finally have to hard reset my box
to get it back.  When I reboot all is well again.

To first get access to my AFS home dir, I have to run "klog" and when
I run "tokens" I see my token is valid for 24 hours so it doesn't
appear to be a token-related issue.  I can certainly provide whatever
information is needed, just let me know.

Thanks,
-Chris

--
Christopher Williams