[OpenAFS-devel] windows client: credentials cache i/o operation failed

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:44:40 -0500

Hi, there.

On Windows... KFW 3.1, OAFS 1.5.11, I'm having the following issue w. Kerberos
5 and afscreds:

When I put in my uname and pw in the Obtain New Tokens dialog and then click
the magic button, a dialog with the following error appears:

Unable to obtain tokens: -1765328191 Credentials cache I/O operation failed XXX

Now, then. If I start either Cornell's kclient (which is linked against an
older version of Kerberos) or the least32 application and then either quit or
leave these applications running, afscreds will work... no more error. So, it
would seem that kclient/leash inits something someplace.

I've traced down the -1765328191 error as being the return code from the
function pkrb5_cc_resolve() in afskfw.c

Thoughts?

thanks.

--