[OpenAFS-devel] windows client: credentials cache i/o operation failed

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:45:34 -0500

Actually, krbcc32s.exe is running according to the task manager. It's a
subprocess of winlogon.exe according to Process Explorer. Now, if I start up,
say, sidecar, a separate copy of the same krbcc32s.exe is started and remains
after sidecar exits. There doesn't seem to be aby difference in the DLLs loaded
by the two copies of krbcc32s.exe, both of which are running from the same
place -- and neither seems to have any MIT dlls loaded, just Microsoft DLLs.

NetIDMgr.exe is not running at all. If I manually start it, it loads a lot of
DLLs, some MIT, some Microsoft, and some OpenAFS.

--
David William Botsch