[OpenAFS-devel] solaris 10 x86 64-bit lwp compile issues

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:44:41 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:

> some of the sparc debugging tools only work on 64-bit binaries when
> running on a 64-bit kernel as i recall.  this is one reason i moved
> back to 32-bit to do debugging on solaris at one point.

I believe you are right. Who was working on this about 4 years ago?
I just recall them saying something about a similar issue..
I don't recall how far they got.. They got the kernel modules working but
I don't know if they got any of the userland stuff working which would
help at this point. =)

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University