[OpenAFS-devel] question rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu()

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:32:50 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> There is no good reason for the parameters to rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu to
> be signed.

This is what I was asking. =)

> However, there is nothing wrong with it being so either.
> If you are concerned about the signed vs unsigned usage then either
> the definition of rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu and its usage within rx.c
> and rx_user.c must change; or the usage within util/netutils.c must change.

Exactly what I was trying to figure out since there are other dependencies
no matter which way it is done.

> As for MAXSIZE, if it is going to be moved to a common header, it
> should not be called MAXSIZE.

or MaxSize needs to be changed to MAXSIZE which fits the "style" of
constant definitions, but that would probably require a metric ton of
small changes as well. I thought they were the same number, but I didn't
look at it that closely to be honest.

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University