[OpenAFS-devel] question rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu()

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:46:06 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> If you are going to do this.  Please make the changes against the CVS
> head and work on one module at a time.   For example, add prototypes for
> all functions in the RX library and fix the code in the other
> directories that are affected.  Send in that as a patch by itself.
>
> Please do not send in a patch that adds prototypes in 20 directories
> and produces changes in hundreds of files.

Deal. The rxi_getAllAddrMaskMtu() function was absolutely the most
complicated example I found. Most of what I was looking at was function
declarations.

Is the daily snapshot considered the cvs head or should i actually do a
crash course on cvs? :) and which patch is used? and where do i submit the
patches?  Is there an FAQ I missed? I just looked briefly on the wiki..

> The gatekeepers won't be able to review the latter and it won't make it
> into the tree.

I totally understand. =) And I want it reviewed because my intention is to
NOT break anything or even change functionality. Just eliminate some
warnings at least for the moment.

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University