[OpenAFS-devel] JAFS diff patch

Stefano Zanella zanella.stefano@gmail.com
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:00:18 +0100

------=_Part_2770_6418744.1140253218380

Hi all,
I'm new both in using OpenAFS and using lists, so please, be patient with
this geek... :-D.

I'm wondering about developing a Java Web Service for accessing and
administering an AFS Cell from Web.
For this reason, I need to have libjafs.so and libjafsadm.so compiled; I
looked at a cached copy of
https://rt.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/JavaAdminAPI, which is now
down.
I can't get the jafs-1.2.10a-diff.tar.gz file from rt.central.org, have
anyone a copy for me?

Thanks in advance,
         Stefano

------=_Part_2770_6418744.1140253218380

Hi all,<br>
I'm new both in using OpenAFS and using lists, so please, be patient with t=
his geek... :-D.<br>
I'm wondering about developing a Java Web Service for accessing and adminis=
tering an AFS Cell from Web.<br>
For this reason, I need to have libjafs.so and libjafsadm.so compiled; I lo=
oked at a cached copy of <font color=3D"black" face=3D"arial,sans-serif" si=
ze=3D"-1"><a href=3D"https://rt.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/JavaAdmi=
nAPI">
I can't get the jafs-1.2.10a-diff.tar.gz file from <a href=3D"http://rt.cen=
tral.org">rt.central.org</a>, have anyone a copy for me?<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Stefano<br>

------=_Part_2770_6418744.1140253218380--